Bloodstock Rock Society 2004 Selling Out Fast

Bloodstock

Sep 9, 2002
www.bloodstock.uk.com
Hi

Bloodstock Rock Society

Since announcing the Rock Society for season 3 2003/4 renewal earlier today we have already taken up 58 members.

This means there are only 42 spaces for next year. If you wish to rejoin, then please do so as soon as possible at www.bloodstock.uk.com.

When 100 members have been reached we will then close the membership.

Regards

Vince
BLOODSTOCK
www.bloodstock.uk.com
0115 9855251

This is awesome news! Last year and the year before membership went nowhere near as fast! Just goes to show how Bloodstock is going from strength to strength! Just a little disappointed that I won't be able to retain my old membership number this year...I had grown fond of the old number 4!!

Wow I Got Mine And My Fiances Renewed Along With Gettin My Mate Keith And Debbie To Get Theirs Renewd, In Addition I Got My Mates Phil And Pete, Ste, Amy And Liz To Get Memberships This Year So 9 Members Taken Up There, Lol Sorry For Anyone Who Doesnt Get Into It

Well, I've just tried, but I get exactly the same problem as when I try to order tickets online -- the shopping basket just doesn't work. Remember, the whole world is not Internet Explorer! The problem appears to be a bug in the Javascript on the site. The error I get is "top.menu.buyitem is not a function". That's why I've had to buy my ticket by phone for the last 3 years.

Sorry, That Sounded Like I Knew Vince Or Sumthing Lol, Nah Jus Sayin That If U Email Him And Jus Ask And Explain The Problem Hell Prolly Sort It Out, He Seems Like A Great Bloke And Im Sure Hell Understand

Hi

You are right - I did not expect this kind of response !! Thanks to all who have re-joined - maybe I need to create a GOLD or PLATINUM CLUB membership LOL.

So - Tet, sorry about the browser I will look into it. Email me vince@bloodstock.uk.com I'll reserve a place and you can send a cheque or order over the phone (if you have'nt done it already!)

Cheers

Vince

Indeed. I'm not even particularly interested in the benefits that come with it. Lately I've been going through a "put your money where your mouth is" phase, hence my subscription to Ultimate Metal and a few other websites that I frequent. I feel that if I care enough about something, I should take steps to support them and ensure their continued survival, so I'd be quite happy to pay for a premium Bloodstock membership...

Eagle said:
Good to see you in the rock soc Obsydian mate!

Cheers Eagle, me and the lady will certainly be making use of them as I don't think we'll be enjoying the privileges that we had this time around :D

See you next year, if not before...

Tet said:
Indeed. I'm not even particularly interested in the benefits that come with it. Lately I've been going through a "put your money where your mouth is" phase, hence my subscription to Ultimate Metal and a few other websites that I frequent. I feel that if I care enough about something, I should take steps to support them and ensure their continued survival, so I'd be quite happy to pay for a premium Bloodstock membership...

Tet...totally agree with you. It's not really the perks for me either. I just feel that I should continue to give my support. How about it then Vince? Premium membership for those who have joined for their third season of the Rock Society? I'd be happy to pay a little more!

I have become attached to number 5, oh well as long as I'm in the top 100 that will do.
It's funny but I have never actually used my membership at any of the Bloodstock festivals, just felt I wanted to support it from day one. Maybe I will actually get to speak to Vince at Bloodstock10.