Rogue LX200BF!

the_satanic_rabbit

Return of Ganon
Oct 30, 2002
Twin Cities, MN
www.omwresearch.com
OK, so I'm not a bass player, but needed something to have bass for my home recordings. The Rogue LX200BF is a Fretless 4-string (I love the fretless sound) and only cost $130! It is cheap and Korean, but who gives a crap. Other companies have cheap korean models too, but would probably charge you 3-4 times as much for this. I tell you the quality of this bass is higher than my $700 korean made LTD M-1000. The sound is good, plugged it into my processer and then to the computer and it sounds fine. Only problem now is I need a mixer so I can hear it over my output signal. Fretless of course requires much ear, which I have...but it is too hard to hear over my output signal sometimes. Anyway, check it out. Download Harvest MX.

http://omwresearch.pcplayground.com/files/tsr/bulk_wizard

Harvest MX is the only one with bass so far. Feel free to check out the other songs there too, they are originals...and they also show the clusterfuck of my influences. After I add the bass I'll try to mix them better.

Guaranteed this thread got no responses since its start in the past 2 years JUST because of the fact that it's a Rogue bass. :lol: