This is a cool idea OMG!!!!

Tubbs

Bi-weekly top album:
Nov 5, 2005
Sanford, Maine
decayingcontinuum.bandcamp.com
Hey, I thought of something. Since I'm such a variated person, when I get money my band is gonna have a whole crapload of instruments:

9 String Guitar (yep, I went up AGAIN lmao!!!)
Fretless Guitar (These pwn all n00bs)
Touch Style Guitar (OMG that's insane lmao!)

Acoustic Guitar (Yeah...!)
12 String Acoustic Guitar (Yeah!)
Harp Guitar (Pwns an insane amount of n00bs)
Octave Acoustic Guitar (To hit those REALLY high notes lmao)

7 String Bass (Contrary to popular belief, these aren't too hard to find.)
Fretless Bass (Yep these have a cool sound)
Doubled String Bass (These sound cool with the octaves roflol!)
Acoustic Bass (Yeah that's some gud luvin lol!)

And that's just the string section!!!

Just look at Portnoy's drumkit if you want to know what I want my drummer to have.

I know nothing of keyboards, that's not my expertise, lol. Not saying we won't have a keyboard player, though.

Vocals...uhh...last time I checked you can't buy vocals as an instrument lol!!!

Anybody got any interesting string instruments (Not old ones like a lute lol, I mean things that seem unique by today's standards)

Or percussion? (I really thing crotales are awesome and pwn many n00bs.)

- Making a stupid list yet again, the Somewhat Fat Guitarist

Yeah...um...good luck with that.

I read your entire post in Eric Cartman's voice, because somehow, even though I've never met you, you remind me of him.

Roflol, yeah usually my voice doesn't sound like that but I can impersonate him very good! :erk: :erk: :erk:

- Said the triple erk's

- and the Somewhat Fat Guitarist too, duh

- And yeah, I WILL get ALL those instruments at some point. Having a job helps. :D

Looks like a sitar. Maybe I'll get a sitar though... well this instruments appears to be a very old and classical one.

Hmm... well maybe I'll make it clearer:

Remember. I said:

myself omg lol said:
Anybody got any interesting string instruments (Not old ones like a lute lol, I mean things that seem unique by today's standards)

Meaning instruments at LEAST from 1950 or beyond lol.

All Indian instruments are cool, though.

- the Somewhat Fat Sarodist

Looking at what Rush, for instance, can do with one six-string guitar and a four-string bass eliminates the need for any bazillion-stringed fanciness if you ask me. Having four bassists in a band would make my head explode.

Okay, I suppose I need to make another thing more clear.

omg guess who lmao said:
Since I'm such a variated person, when I get money my band is gonna have a whole crapload of instruments

That by NO means, means I want 25 band members. I plan on using these instruments cyclicly. My band only has 5 members dammit!

- Like OMG sorry for t3h misunderstanding lol from the Somewhat Fat Guitarist

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Looks like a sitar.

oh hell no, the sarode is very different from the sitar. the sitar has those adjustable frets and has the scalloped-feel (no wood under the frets) neck, the sarode on the other hand is fretless. the technique used to play both instruments is also different

Kick Mike Portnoy in the nuts with a 6 bassdrum set. 4 bass drums is just kicking him. 5 is a kick in the face. 6 constitutes a kick in the nuts.

Nothing cool about the sound of a fretless bass. Unless you like your sound to be completely dead :Spin: