How Cool Is This?

Raumien

Pepsi Fiend
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
Recently I got a new girlfriend, her name is Nikita. She works at this guitar shop called Margolis Music, located in North Canton Ohio. One day we were listening to music and I put on some Iced Earth and started talking about them and how Tim Owens recently joined the group. She told me she had met him, and I was thinkin, that's pretty cool. Then she said that she knows his daughter because she comes to Margolis music for guitar lessons or something and that Tim is really good friends with the store manager or something. So next time she comes in I'm gonna talk to her and see if I could hang out with Tim or something sometime. I think that'd be pretty fun to just sit and talk music with him.

:)

Raumien said:
Recently I got a new girlfriend, her name is Nikita. She works at this guitar shop called Margolis Music, located in North Canton Ohio. One day we were listening to music and I put on some Iced Earth and started talking about them and how Tim Owens recently joined the group. She told me she had met him, and I was thinkin, that's pretty cool. Then she said that she knows his daughter because she comes to Margolis music for guitar lessons or something and that Tim is really good friends with the store manager or something. So next time she comes in I'm gonna talk to her and see if I could hang out with Tim or something sometime. I think that'd be pretty fun to just sit and talk music with him.

:)

That's cool, I also think it would be really fun to talk about music with him :D
Btw, good luck with the girl :headbang:

I know what you mean, heheh. I like to go to local shows and stuff and meet girls there, at least the ones that look like they are there for the music. That way we've got something in common and stuff. But it's annoying when you see little 14 year olds at shows that are running around with their little girl friends and not even giving a damn about the musicianship being displayed before them.