Roll Call and a Pre Show Get together for San Francisco

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Hey all just curious who is coming out for this show next friday the 13th<------------Perfect date for this show huh!!!

Anyways, my friends and myself are getting together at Gordon Beirsch on Harrison
http://www.gordonbiersch.com/restaurants/san_francisco.html
Around 6:30

It is relatively close to the venue, just a short journey up to 3rd street and cargo way. So anyone that would like to hangout is more than welcome. Jax or Deron if you want to let the guys know that would be cool, but they might be doing sound check at that time though. See ya all there \m/

Bear

"I'm there."

richard.simmons.jpg

Originally posted by Bear
Hey all just curious who is coming out for this show next friday the 13th<------------Perfect date for this show huh!!!

Anyways, my friends and myself are getting together at Gordon Beirsch on Harrison
http://www.gordonbiersch.com/restaurants/san_francisco.html
Around 6:30

It is relatively close to the venue, just a short journey up to 3rd street and cargo way. So anyone that would like to hangout is more than welcome. Jax or Deron if you want to let the guys know that would be cool, but they might be doing sound check at that time though. See ya all there \m/

Bear

:bah: You know how badly I wanted to go to San Fran for that show, right? I can't believe I have a final that day. I'll be getting tested on sports massage techniques when I *should* be on a plane to California.

So if the logistics work out and the guys swing through your area on their (supposed) headlining tour, I'll just have to make good on that threat to head out there. Then we'll hang out and party like Vikings!!! RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!:Shedevil:

Hail Meatus!!

~Christina

I'll let em know what's up, Bear, they may be up for it.. soundcheck was pretty early in both Cleveland & Chicago, so they might be able to make it to something like this if that trend continues in SF. See ya Friday!!

Jax<--recuperating from an awesome weekend with the guys :D

Yeah not sure what time the soundguy dudes get in at the Pound, I got a feeling its not that early , thanks still that would be cool to see them come down and hang out!!

Bear