ROLL CALL FOR BROOKLYN M.O.D SHOW!

Can't make it, but Clifton kicked ass last night. Great show, old friends, good times. Billy great to see you...can't wait to hang this summer! The band was tight, Billy was in great form...lots of laughs. Have fun, wish I could join you!

Hey Schenk, what'd they play at Clifton? Do you remember the songlist?

Jurched

No, but I'll try...not in order at all...

red white and screwed
hardcore harry
aren't you hungry?
get a real job
living in the city
fuck the middle east
speak english or die
milano mosh
bubble butt a few times of course
a mini set of ballads with stories
hate tank
aids
pussywhipped
ode to harry
kill yourself

More I can't recall.

Billy's banter was on the money...very funny. He dropped a few pounds and had more energy...which I was glad to see.

The band was really good.:headbang:

What the fuck happend last night. From what I heard M.O.D rolled up got a parking ticket the club refused to pay it and then bailed. There was also a rumor going about the club couldnt make the guarantee. Either way it was a rainy, snowy, shitty, dissapointing night... Cause M.O.D didnt play. What happend Billy?

What the fuck happend last night. From what I heard M.O.D rolled up got a parking ticket the club refused to pay it and then bailed. There was also a rumor going about the club couldnt make the guarantee. Either way it was a rainy, snowy, shitty, dissapointing night... Cause M.O.D didnt play. What happend Billy?

There is only 2 things I give a fuck about, My DOgs and My van.
This promoter was shady on 2 other shows, I personal had enough

Figured it was something like that. Have you had dealings with these guys before or was this someting new? I ask cause Gang Green cancelled out a week before with no explanation. Its a good club with good sound Could be a cool new joint for heavy music if bands and the promoter get it together
r.