Roll call for In Flames, All That Remains, Trivium (boo), and Gojira...

DEADHEART

The Bringer Has Come
Dec 1, 2001
chicago,il.
www.edensfall.com
Is anyone other than me going to this tonight at HoB??? I could care less about Trivium and I don't care for the new In Flames disk but ATR is one of my favorite bands and I have wanted to see Gojira play live for a long time.

I remember back in the day when I would never miss an In Flames show. Unfortunately that band has lost my respect. I don't even bother to read their news blurbs anymore. Wouldn't have minded seeing Gojira, but that obviously isn't enough. Give us a review, jerky! :heh:

I thought it was In Flames/All That Remains/Gojira/36 Crazyfists.

You are correct. It was 36 crazy fists not Trivium. Now there is a lose lose situation. They were terrible... absolutely terrible!!! Gojira stole the show in my opinion!!! They played mostly stuff off of From Mars to Sirius.

All I can say about ATR is they got royally fucked. It was the worst sound I have ever heard at HoB!!! No drums and barely any guitars in the mains and when the vocals were not cutting in and out the were distorted. I was pissed. They are one of my favorite bands and the reason I went to this show. If I want to deal with that crap I will go to the Pearl Room... at least then I don't have to go down town!!!

In Flames sounded great! They played stuff from their whole catalog which I thought was cool. It was alot of IF standards, Jotun, Cloud Connected, Trigger, The Quiet Place, Take This Life. I was happy with the set and the performance.