Roll Call for STRIDE/OUTWORLD this SAT 9.03.05....

SilentCries

"Stay Grey!"
Sep 17, 2001
HOUSTON, Tx
:wave: Alrighty who is going to be there to witness the warm up show for Stride/Outworld this saturday here in Houston? I for one can't wait to see this show!! :worship:

WOO HOO!!! :D

Angela

9_3_05small.jpg

I may be there if i can leave work tomorrow by 12:00 noon, and drive till 8;00pm and then get up Sat and drive on in.

Pyramaze51 said:
I may be there if i can leave work tomorrow by 12:00 noon, and drive till 8;00pm and then get up Sat and drive on in.

Are you serious?? That's pretty hardcore!

I'll be there.........................................

That sounds awesome! I wish Prymary could make it out like we did before but perhaps another time. Good luck to the guys in Stride and Outworld. Have a kickass show. Also have a kickass time at Progpower.

Count me in, I wouldn't miss it. The first "Stride" show in almost a year and lots of new songs. Look for the red beard and ProgPower shirt. :headbang:

Bad Girl Tess said:

:yell: :yell: :yell: So where the f*ck have you been the last 2,346 SMC shows?? And whattabout the rest of your crew?? You live about twelve feet from FBI and I drive 50 miles each way (you know how much gas that is??). Now they charge an $8 cover!! WTF?? I was going, but NOW I'm gonna boycott it since you've been 'girlcotting' SMC. Ha!! There!! Take that!! neenerneenerneener!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Luv ya,
Chris, aka MrLonely/TurboRocker/SlutBucket/quitspillinbeeronmefucker!!!! :headbang:

Bad Girl Tess said:

i Decided WHAT THE F##K, i got the vacation time so i am leaving here in about an hour, going to bring one of my new co-workers with me, i have just recently turned her on to Progressive and Power metal, and she already has a favorite. DC COOPER, and LANFEAR so i am going to expose her to her first Progressive metal show. WOOOOOHOOOOOO :headbang:

SavaVIDude said:
:yell: :yell: :yell: So where the f*ck have you been the last 2,346 SMC shows?? And whattabout the rest of your crew?? You live about twelve feet from FBI and I drive 50 miles each way (you know how much gas that is??). Now they charge an $8 cover!! WTF?? I was going, but NOW I'm gonna boycott it since you've been 'girlcotting' SMC. Ha!! There!! Take that!! neenerneenerneener!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Luv ya,
Chris, aka MrLonely/TurboRocker/SlutBucket/quitspillinbeeronmefucker!!!! :headbang:

Um, I am always there. You're just so old you are already home in bed by the time I'm getting out. :loco: I do NOT live 12 feet from FBI either. Try 20 miles!

So you're trying to PUNISH me by not showing up? How does that work again? Hehehe.

Thanks for driving in from El Paso and Austin that's fukkin amazing. We are gonna do our best to put on a good showing. It's gonna be tuff though....our drummer has only been in the band about 2 or 3 weeks. But he's bad ass so it should go over well. See ya there!

Well, it happened!!!! i knew it was but i was hoping it wouldn't until after this weekend and after PP. Since i am retired from the US ARMY and hold a high officer rank when i retired I am a member of the IRR(inactive readyy reserve), and since i was a helicopter pilot, well you get the idea. Friday, as i was getting ready to leave for Houston for the OUTWORLD, STRIDE bash i got a call to report to the US ARMY processing center at Fort Bliss texas to take a flight physical and for activation. With Army resourses stretched so thin they are calling up essential skill personnel to help in the Hurricane relief. So guess what i will be doing by Wednesday Sept 7??? i will be flying relief missions in the hurricane devastated regions of La and Miss. Although i am disappointed about this weekend and possibly PP, i can't help but feel a sense of pride in my heart that i will be able to help these poor needing people. So to all that are going to the show tonight in HOUSTON, i will be thinking of you and wishing i was there, drink a cold one for me and have a great time. I hope to see all of you at PP but if i dont have fun, and stay safe.

John