Romanian Black Metal

well...hello guys from romania,,,heh...
well i don't like negura and i'm soooooo surprised that u do.All this transylvanian metal and spirit and God knows what,stinks like hell...They're tryin' to do a good job...oh come on!!!!!!
yes...and vokodlok is a cheep imitation of Marduk...that's what we,romanians are... :hotjump: :hotjump:

Well,metu,i will kindly suggest you Phoenix...My favorite band of all times-is an etno-folk-rock band...
And yes...they are old...i remember my parents telling me that they used to go to Phoenix concerts whan they were my age...So now i go to Phoenix concerts(so they play for over 40 years...)
And the fact that they have so many teens at their concerts who sing the Phoenix songs along with Covaci&Mani&Tandarica proovs that Phoenix is probabliy the best Romanian band ever.!!!

And,about the underground romanian metal scene...it's depressing,belive me.
The only bands wich do make sense are Trooper(heavy metal) and Magica(power).

The best romanian black metal bands are Vokodlok and L.O.S.T., not to forget Mouring Winter

Heheh. There’s something quite intimidating about an American with a revolver isn’t there?

I’m working on a scholarship to study modern music and how it relates to historical culture. I want to compare Romania and Bulgaria. They have similar recent histories and dramatically different histories before that. A particularly interesting aspect is the fact that both countries profess the same dominant religion. I have great interest in the relationship between music and religion. Black metal would be a great angle to take for me in this comparison: as would white metal or pagan metal. Also, perhaps the metal scene relates to immigrant communities.

Any thoughts?