Romeo's Pickups?!?!

im not too sure about that man, the tone zone is a bridge humbucker, unless he mounts it extreamly low (like under the mounting ring) hes not going to be getting a lot of clean sound coming from it (this is also from personal experiance, unless they make a neck posit. tone zone, then im making myself look like a idiot)

Yngvai X is right.
Yes tone zone is RECOMENDED for bridge position and the neck version does not exists but that doesnt mean you cant use it in the neck position.Its just opinion.Tone zone in the neck is very unique to M.Romeos sound and style and many people doesnt use tone zone at neck.(I love it)as ı said there is no rule.only rule that is good to follow is to put the higher output pickup to bridge.And tone zone actually makes a very good pair with x2n because x2n is a very very high output pickup.Checkout dimarzios faq's
they discuss this topic.
I am sure its tone zone and x2n

well like i said, it would work but i probably is very low mounted, but that being said i use an coil tapped invader(this sounds awesome!)/tone zone combo and its pretty killer, havent been able to play on it with an amp for a while though(busted switch) i bet romeo EQ's his neck position seperatly though, nobodies going to deny he has a killer tone!!!! :worship:

Hey Guys
I"m new here, looks like an awesome forum, i'll check it often.
Anyway, i got a Jeff Beck seymour duncan bridge pickup
in my neck position, it's normally already very hot and warm, and
now it's even warmer. It's not as clean as the previous neck
Humbucker from hell i had. But it's still remarkably clean. I like it a lot.

By the way, does anyone have or tried the MAHOGANY version of the
SL2H jackson soloist?

It's very rare and expensive, looks like a dream guitar to me.
As for me, i'm using a Ibanez RGR320DX. With a reversed headstock.

Later

Yng