Romeo's Setup in The Dungeon

Horus

and his imaginary friend
Mar 4, 2005
Atlantis
Does anybody happen to know what Romeo's using in the studio in the pics on the website? I see he has pairs of KRK and Dynaudio monitors, the same Dynaudios as at my school also, and I also see that he has what I think is an Oram Octa-EQ. And at the bottom of the right rack I see a dbx graphic EQ, but can anyone else fill me in on what Romeo's using? Especially that controller he has in this pic:

romeo10.jpg

Also, when can I get a Sym X office chair? :lol:

Yea that's most likely the Octa-EQ, then the UA 2-1176 under that, and two more DBX compressors under that, and then what looks like yet another DBX dynamics box under that one. And the other one under that I can't tell. The adjacent rack has two spaces at the top which I can't identify (although it is at least likely they're channel strips of some sort), and then two Fuckass-rite (Focusrite) 4 channel preamps, and then a Focusrite Platinum range dual channel strip under that, and then the DBX graphic EQ. The control is an incarnation of the Radikal Technologies SAC2. That's about as much as I can figure from those pictures in addition to what has already been said.