Ron in japan

I received an email from Marty's coordinator a few weeks before the gig was supposed to happen, and he and Marty decided to pull out of the event. Mostly due to "unorganization". Flights had not been booked, hotel reservations had not been made, backline for the stage wasn't secure, etc...

The whole thing came as a surprise to me because that same morning that I read the email, I was pulling up my music sheets and practicing for the show. I was really looking forward to finally going to Japan. We were supposed to rehearse for 2 days in Tokyo, then have a full day to goof off there before flying to South Korea. Marty was planning on video taping the gig for a future DVD. What baffled me was I knew of a few artists who had played the event, and all said that their experience with the event organizers was very positive. But whatever the case, it didn't happen. Total drag...

Ron

Sorry to hear about that Ron! I'm a big fan of you and Friedman so that would've been awesome to see a dvd with the two of you on stage! Japan is a really cool place; there's always something exciting going on! If I recall, weren't you in Young Guitar? Shoot for that Ron....try getting into a Young Guitar DVD and maybe get a trip to Japan out of it too! That would be awesome *drools* WOOT!