Ron!

Hey man will you be playing here in Sa with Blotted Science or are you just going to release a cd? Also, are you ever gonna play and of your songs for a show man? I would realy love to hear you play your stuff live. And being that your from San Antonio, would think you would play shows? Also do you have any shirts youve made for your solo cds or Spastic Ink? you rule man!! saw you at the necrophagist show a while back.

Ron listens to Necrophagist?

I think he does, he was there haha. and umm i think he said he was thinking about getting the drummer from necrophagist but he lives in another continent :(

That would be Europe (Germany, to be more precise). Muhammed, Necrophagist's main man, is a big fan of Ron, and asked him to fill in when Christian and Necro parted ways, and their US headlining tour was upon them. Given Necro's relentless touring schedule, that couldn't quite fit with Ron's busy life, but I understood they met up in SA when Necro passed through there and they might end up doing something together if time permits, at some point in the future. No, I'm not encouraging anyone to hold their breath, given how busy both are with their respective projects, but it would be cool. I'm already holding my breath for Mathematics, personally...

I personally hope that Ron can find a diff drummer, b/c of Necro's writing process. I do not want anything to screw up the production of thier next album, Necro is my favorite band.

I personally hope that Ron can find a diff drummer, b/c of Necro's writing process. I do not want anything to screw up the production of thier next album, Necro is my favorite band.

Charlie of BtA is doing the BS drums, isn't he? Hannes is out of the picture for BS, as far as I know, and even if he would fit it in between all the Necro touring, if I understood Muhammed correctly, no one but him has much to do with Necro's writing process but Muhammed and his desktop. But as far as I know, that's all moot, with Charlie on board for Machinations.

I was also wondering about that, and if there is any other material that he did.. that's one crazy unique style he has. I also remember hearing that you are coming out with a DVD sometime. Seeing you play a complete song... pretty much any song you've ever played on, would be excellent.

I believe it was both Rick and Doug in Retarded Elf.

That's right. If I remember correctly they joined Elf when ron was having his hand(s) fixed. I have one CD that Doug sent me long ago, with a live show. It's basically funky pop that I'm not a big fan of, and I don't think either Rick or Doug's playing is as interesting as in WatchTower, but it's a fun to have kind of thing for a WT fanboy like myself. :loco:

So ... only two cd's from one of the more interesting drummers ever ..... that sucks.

Has anyone here heard of the band Redemption ? Supposed to have M Romeo and Jason Rullo in it.