RonJarz Myspace profile...

Savi

New Metal Member
May 4, 2005
Hey Ron, I noticed you never promoted any of your material on myspace, so I made a fan page with some material that I got from your web site, and posted it on my page at www.myspace.com/ronjarzombekisgod. I only put one song on the media player at the top, and I made it so that it's not available for download. I also uploaded two videos which I got from your web site. I hope it's okay that I have this stuff up there for others to see. I'm in no way claiming to be you or anything lol. Just trying to get others to hear your stuff.

Cheers,
Savi

Thanks, although I'm not too crazy about the "isgod" part. LOL.

I know that myspace is very popular, but I really don't spend much time on my computer just "talking" to people, and hanging out online. I do my best to answer emails, and I'm so far behind on that as it is. (over 600 unanswered emails)

I'm probably missing out on something by not having an official ronjarzombek myspace site. I have a real ".com" webpage, and I think that's usually the first place people go for information, or maybe not. There are several ronjarzombek myspace "sites" setup, all by other people, so hopefully that's getting the word out in the myspace world.

Thanks
Ron

Nice page all in all, but you should know it looks bad in Mozilla browsers (I use Firefox 1.5.0.4).

The background color (not the image) goes white making some of the text undreadable. Check it out, maybe it's some incompatible style sheet or something.

Eh, that's the first time anyone had any difficulty viewing the page. I don't know what's up with that.

I think that background image should be used as the Blotted Science album cover. Based on the lyrical content, what better album cover is there than a microscopic view of a synapse?

Savi said:
Eh, that's the first time anyone had any difficulty viewing the page. I don't know what's up with that.

I think that background image should be used as the Blotted Science album cover. Based on the lyrical content, what better album cover is there than a microscopic view of a synapse?

Dude, that's a great image!

I second the recommendation.

Where did you get it?

Here it is by itself:

6.%20Synapse.jpg

I can't remember where I found it, but it's obviously freakin' sweet.

I made a fan page a while ago, got stuff from Ron's website too, and its going pretty well :p lots of people heard the band for the first time on myspace, so I think Ron is gaining new fans every day with this thing :headbang: same as Savi, I'm not claiming to be Ron :Smokin: just spreading the word and promoting Ron's website

:kickass:

http://www.myspace.com/inkspastic

still dont know if need Ron's approval or something

hope you dont mind

Hey Ron, I noticed you never promoted any of your material on myspace, so I made a fan page with some material that I got from your web site, and posted it on my page at www.myspace.com/ronjarzombekisgod. I only put one song on the media player at the top, and I made it so that it's not available for download. I also uploaded two videos which I got from your web site. I hope it's okay that I have this stuff up there for others to see. I'm in no way claiming to be you or anything lol. Just trying to get others to hear your stuff.

Cheers,
Savi

That's cool man, but I'm still waiting for you to add me. haha. if you read this, accept my request...