Ronnie James Dio hospitalized

MaxPrdctns

Jan 17, 2008
Hope it's not too serious....

http://www.bravewords.com/news/126645

Classic Rock earlier reported that DIO have cancelled their entire UK tour, which was scheduled to launch in Glasgow, Scotland on November 21st.

In an update, "According to Ronnie James Dio’s wife and manager, Wendy, the singer has been hospitalized. She did not go into details. However, the dates are not being rescheduled, and ticket holders should return to the point of purchase and get refunds."

Stay tuned for further updates on Ronnie's condition.

I believe I saw a post on Facebook with a Blabbermouth link to an article stating that you can send cards to him. I'll let you guys look it up. :)

I unfortunately have not been able to keep up on the latest updates with regards to his current status. He has to pull through...metal is a healer!

and so are your cookies....send him a batch! :kickass:

Aww, that's the nicest thing I've heard all week! Ya know, I would if it weren't 2009. All I'd need is the SWAT team showing up at my house for fear that I was trying to poison the man! That's a bit extreme, but I don't think they'd let my cookies near him...unless there's any personal friends of Dio out there! Haha.