Room sounds in Steven Slate EX?

Redlion

New Metal Member
Nov 18, 2011
How's it going? Bear with me I'm new to the forum thing.

I purchased Steven Slate EX back in 2010 , I've been using it as is ever since but there is something I've always noticed..The room sounds that it claims to come with don't seem to be triggering with the drum when I activate it (meaning the NRG and SSD "room" sounds in Kontakt next to the Overheads.)

Does anyone have any clue why this would happen and how I could fix it? I just did a clean reinstall of everything I had and it didn't fix anything, Ive reinstalled before and it's never made a difference.

Thanks!:guh:

have you verified they are not triggering in the mixer section of the plugin? Sometimes they are very subtle unless you crank the levels, also they may be routed to an external output. reinstalling it with no change makes me think it's a routing issue.

Hey Thanks! Looks like I have a few things to learn about Kontakt ahah.

The NRG samples are coming through aux 1 and SSD samples are coming through aux 2. Now I can route these to the st 1 and 2 out on Kontakt and it will come through the same channel in Pro Tools...but is there any way to route these so they'll come out of the main in Kontakt simultaneously with the close mic and overhead sample?