Rose Funeral beating up on some kids at shows ATTN: MEGA DAVE

GarethSE

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2008
http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/02/22/rose-funeral-the-uno-incident/

http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/02/23/more-on-the-rose-funeral-uno-incident/

It seems you don't play for them anymore Dave, so you're exempt from me calling you a cunt, but if you keep in contact with these guys, please do me a massive favour and chokeslam these pathetic, vile excuses for "musicians" so hard they end up an early fucking grave.

Fuck Rose Funeral and let it be known that if they ever come to my shithole of a town to play a gig, I am going to bust out the Uno in honour of the kid that got beat on.

Seriously, who the fuck do these guys think they are?

I've chilled with these dudes before and thy were cool but I would have done the same thing because i wanted to rip my eyes out they were so boring

I personally think it it pretty disrespectful to play a game of Uno in front of the band, if you don't like the band, go to the bar and get yourself drunk or go outside and have a smoke or something. That being said, i think that band is even far less mature ; "Ow you spread shit around us on YouTube? Get ready to get your ass kicked!" Get a fucking life and don't be such homo's by reading everything on the web that involves your bandname, let alone reacting on it in such a heavy way.

While I think the band should be sued for this, I also think all the parties involved were being a bag of dicks, except for the venue manager.

Get a fucking life and don't be such homo's by reading everything on the web that involves your bandname, let alone reacting on it in such a heavy way.

Exactly - If people say your band sucks or is boring then it's time to look into the mirror. If you can't do that, you shouldn't be wondering why people play Uno at your concerts.

Weren't they like supporting immolation or something at this gig? or vader or nile? one of those three.
is it any surprise some kids got bored enough to play fucking uno if they had to put up with this shit before seeing a REAL band?

Finally, reader JT O’Brien, whose friend Stephen was also apparently involved in the Tulsa debacle, sent us the above photo of his Uno cards… which Stephen had signed by Nile’s Karl Sanders. Karl really is a nice dude, isn’t he?

WIN!!!

I wonder what were the Krisiun dudes doing while all this was happening?

Pretty much all the other band guys were in the buses at this point as the backstage area at this show was tiny, and had no ceiling (making it loud as fuck).

Im not a big fan of RF's music, but they are actually good dudes. Everyone from the tour would remember this night vividly, it caused a pretty big stir for the tour.. I know Rose Funerals TM/merch guy did throw a punch and one of them did spit on the guy in the crowd, but from memory, he was actually spat on first haha.

In short, the situation obviously wasnt handled appropriately and several people in the touring party were unimpressed but shit happens. To be honest, similar things happened with other bands on the bill throughout the tour (without too much being said). As I said, shit happens.

Funnily enough, despite being in the later part of the tour, another show still managed to have concert goers with Uno cards - word must have spread pretty fast haha!

Haha i heard about this some time ago but I never would have thought it would have made news.

EDIT: I just realized I almost went to that show!! FUCK!! I should have went.

Whether they got spit on first or not, bands have a standard to uphold because otherwise it spells doom (hurr hurr) for your reputation.

Wow. Playing UNO at a show, sounds to me like a good, original idea to non-violently (even verbal violence) protest that a band sucks, still offensive, but if someone says my band sucks I ain't gonna punch em and spit em. I've never heard Rose Funeral, but they seem to be a bunch of whiney dicks who know their music sucks ass and that's why they get all butthurt over people expressing it

20090204-rf-1.jpg

Emo-fag is emo.