Rose Funeral beating up on some kids at shows ATTN: MEGA DAVE

Rose Funeral win for amassing the worst crowd ever at a gig.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::ill::ill::ill:

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA!!! they've stolen their stage antics from attack attack. Other than that, they sound like any other deathcore band out there, both in good and in bad - mostly bad.

But anyway, out of every kind of audience out there, the hc guys are clearly the worst of the lot. I mean, why doesn't the band kick the asses of those guys instead? Oh I know... they're their primary fanbase. This is exactly why I'm not sure about wanting to go see Despised Icon live when they're coming around soon.

Hahaha whats funny is that show you posted the video from is from my home town haha. that show was horrible i remember leaving half way thru it cause for one i was sick. and two the show was not good enough for me to stay at being sick.

edit- i know all those hardcore kids by the way and they do act like asshole's at pretty much every show. they only go to shows to start fight's

fuck death metalist faggot kids

this is why my town fucking sucks, because you have little faggot fucks disrespecting kids, i am glad they got the shit whooped out of em, that kid starts shit with tons of bands too, he was starting shit with the faceless to when they played. with CC and obscura

btw OLD NEWS IS OLD

id probably play uno during the faceless too ^_^

and so what if its fucking old? it's pretty clear that very few people had seen this before now.

uno.jpg

It was pretty rude to blaitantly disrespect the band by playing games during their set, and it was also blaitantly disrespectful of the band to beat the piss out of the kids who disrespected them.

In summary - both parties can fuck off.

To be honest, they could have done worse.... playing UNO is pretty tame in comparison to say shouting/booing at the band, throwing beer at them, throwing piss in a bottle at them (good enough for guns 'n' roses)...

Gotta ask where the kids backup was when the band de-shirted...

id probably play uno during the faceless too ^_^

:err: What?

I can see why you'd draw a line between the project you're involved in, Slice the Cake, and bands like Rose Funeral, Suicide Silence, etc...on terms of originality, technique, progressiveness and possibly balls...

But I'm sorry, how can you slander The Faceless and what makes them so inferior to your project? I like what you're doing, mind you, but I don't see any way how people who play the style you are going for with Slice the Cake can seriously disregard The Faceless because both take the sub-genre to a new and exciting extreme in my opinion. Michael Keene and co. seem to be really dedicated to pushing boundaries and not comfortably sticking in a simple sub-genre relying on cookie-cutter BS like breakdown-a-minute song structures and such and I respect their technique, talent and drive for producing material which defies the generic crap being spewed out by big labels trying to cash in on the flurry of scene-kids acquiescing to the new trend of the br00tz. Of course, they do draw in such a crowd, but as one can see from the new album Planetary Duality, they surely are taking it a step further and produced some pretty sick (and kind of eerie too!) sounds and concepts for the new record.

:err: What?

Gareth is saying that because he doesn't have to worry about StC playing a live show... :loco:

He should though, I'd go see them if they got together and played some shows.

I love The Faceless, but that said, from the videos I've seen and from what I've heard, they don't really do much else on stage than play their instruments, and that's really not putting up a great show IMO. I mean, of course they probably couldn't play the stuff if they were fooling around, but it would look more interesting.

Still, I'll go see them if I get the chance

To be honest, they could have done worse.... playing UNO is pretty tame in comparison to say shouting/booing at the band, throwing beer at them, throwing piss in a bottle at them (good enough for guns 'n' roses)...

Reminds me of a brilliant gig story in Glasgow.

1349 were playing and trying to do the whole tr00 kult lark that just does not fly in Scotland.
During one of the opening songs, "GIVE ME A FUCKING CIRCLE PIT!"

So a couple of guys and I started riverdancing and doing the cane-cane... In under 30 seconds, about 250 people have joined in... Te band stormed off stage and vowed never to play in Scotland again.... Then returned 6 months later.

Musicians need to stop taking themselves so seriously. Metal is not real... the things they sing about are not real. It is an art form. Nothing more, nothing less. It is no more/less exempt from fun being made of it.

If you make an album, that makes it fair game for people to pick it apart as they so wish... The mark of a big person is being able to laugh off the heckles and if your music was as good as you think it is then people wouldn't make fun of them.

I'd never heard of this band prior to this thread and I can safely say if they swing by here, i'll bring some fucking monopoly!

They are nothing more than a bunch of delusional children who can't stand not getting their way. Pathetic.

Gareth is saying that because he doesn't have to worry about StC playing a live show... :loco:

He should though, I'd go see them if they got together and played some shows.

I love The Faceless, but that said, from the videos I've seen and from what I've heard, they don't really do much else on stage than play their instruments, and that's really not putting up a great show IMO. I mean, of course they probably couldn't play the stuff if they were fooling around, but it would look more interesting.

Still, I'll go see them if I get the chance

I dont know, I played a show with the faceless awhile ago. and i must say they trashed around quite a bit and played everything flawless. cause i was surprised to see them moving around and not just standing there.