roseland show cancelled

This fucking sucks seeing as I was coming over from Scotland for this show and have got my flight and everything booked. here's the reply i got from Charlie:-
BIG PROBLEMS and it's not our doing. Because of this Maiden tour that Motorhead is on, they can not play a NY date now. THis fucks up alot of shit for us and now you too

Sorry

THis swallows cock! I was going to go to the Thrax / Ministry show but my engine seized! SO I fugure what the hell. I will go see them closer to home. But now this!!! Why the fuck would they do this. I dont give a fuck about maiden I wanted to see Moterhead and Anthrax up close and personnel!

From Brooklyn it is about 45 minutes if that > I know from where I live in Westschester it is exactly 2 hours! A little info on the stonepony! Its a decent place but has NO LIQUOR license. If you drink get there early to indulge in the parking lot before the show. I am not to shure about bars in the surrounding area.

the other shows are cancelled as of yet. roseland show was moved to nj/stone pony....you can take the trains. you dont drive? it is easy to drive....just a little costly. i personally hate the stony pony and its area.... o well i guess just things are messed up for us ny'ers.....=(

Scarlett1313, I'm not driving because I'm not actually from NY, I'm from Scotland and am coming over just to see Anthrax (we'll to see my girlfriend, but the Anthrax show is a total bonus). Which part of Brooklyn are you from? I'll be staying on Court Street

I am so there. I believe the rest of the tour is still a go. I may pass on my usual atire of combat boots and a leather jacket. If its outside during the day it could be hot as a hotter then the hemroids of hell.

I am sooo looking forward to this show. If it's half as good as the Glasgow show was, it'll be killer - especially an outdoor show. Anyone know if Erase The Grey are still opening this one?