Rosfest 2007

Random Axe

Common Sense Man!
Sep 27, 2002
Cincinnati, OH
Visit site
THey have secretly been putting together a prety impressive lineup without a lot of fanfare. They already have Frost, Anyone's Daughter, Carptree and Saturday headliner Pendragon. Now, I guess my question for Ed is...what are the chances of Enchant playing this festival? I really don't know if you've ever done this one in the past, but it seems like a good fit, moreso than Progpower anyway. I'm already planning on going, but Enchant would seal the deal.

Scott

:headbang:
Hey good question

We have wondered the same thing. You should mention that and tell them that they need Enchant to headline this thing and it would probably seal the deal for many more people. I know many folks have wanted this to happen for a long time, same thing with Prog Power in Atlanta and the other festival in Mexico.

If everyone continues to get on this and contunues to send e-mail after email requesting us to play maybe that will have an impact. It looks very cool and I have heard good things about this one. I have a lot of floks back that way so personally I would love it. I think the guys would also.

So people back easy now is the time!

Thanks Scott for bringing this up again.

Random Axe said:
THey have secretly been putting together a prety impressive lineup without a lot of fanfare. They already have Frost, Anyone's Daughter, Carptree and Saturday headliner Pendragon. Now, I guess my question for Ed is...what are the chances of Enchant playing this festival? I really don't know if you've ever done this one in the past, but it seems like a good fit, moreso than Progpower anyway. I'm already planning on going, but Enchant would seal the deal.

Scott

Supposedly there is a major announcement coming this week regarding the Sunday headliner. I'm guessing either Porcupine Tree or Saga.

Your NP is my album of the year. Darwin's Radio is such an impressive band and I'll finally get to meet my buddy Declan as he's playing the fest early on Sunday. He'll probably put me to work though carrying gear :) I don't mind, I'm just glad he was able to get this gig.

Scott