Round 5: Least favorite Opeth album

Round 5: Least favorite Opeth album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moonlapse said:
MAYH!!??? You infidel subhuman... I thought the reichstag got rid of you. (meh, good enough)

Blackwater Park. Easy choice. Nothing comes even close to matching up to the MAYH/SL era.

:tickled: You thought the German parliament building did what?

Blackwater Park was my first Opeth album; it holds a special place in my heart, even though i probably really prefer MAYH. Too tough of a call to make. I think many peoples dislike of BWP stems from the fact that it is so overplayed at live shows (and is the 'n00b' pick). All you motherfuckers know that 'The Drapery Falls' got you into Opeth ;) ; its just that weve heard it, and not 'When' at every show. I agree, the atmosphere of MAYH/SL era is superior; I will vote BWP out next round for the wonderful Still Life.

this ranking thing was so fuckin predictable. i could have definetly guessed those lower 5, the only hard part would be for number one spot, SL or MAYH, cause it's pretty split down the middle. but obviously from these three, i select BWP.

Still Life, because there are some weaker songs (in comparison to MAYH/BWP which are perfect IMO), that is, Benighted, Face Of Melinda and White Cluster. well, however The Moor and Godhead`s Lament are among my favourite songs ever...

Man...my 3 favorite albums. Even though its an awesome album, i have to make a choice. Blackwater park is incredible, but i like the other 2 slightly more, so there you have it, blackwater park