Route Nine - The Works

Kiekan

May 1, 2006
Chicago, USA
symbiosis.awardspace.com
So not too long ago, I got a copy of Route Nine's 'Before I Close My Eyes' 7" and am now interested in picking up a copy of 'The Works'. I've got the digital copies from Dan's old site already. Was 'The Works' ever officially released on hard copy? Anybody have it?

Any and all info is welcome. Thanks.

Yes, it was self released by Dan.
I think it was in an DVD kinda box if I remember right.

Yeah, that is the version I have. I got rid of the DVD box years ago, though. Had no real use for it. Still one of Dan's best projects in the metal realms, IMO. Fantastic stuff!

Is this the correct artwork?

cover_141511222009.jpg

yeah, that is the artwork. when i got the cd from dan, it came in the dvd box, but there also was a blank cd case with the same artwork and a rear insert included in the package, which is what i use.

here are some pics. unfortunately its missing the CD tray and booklet. but it looked similar, only CD size.

l.jpg

l.jpg

As I put in the CD I had to realise that its basically unplayable by now :cry:
Goddamn self burned CDs.... Where is the complain e-mailadress from SPAN records? ;)

It would appreciated if any of you could rip this album in high quality (mp3 320kbps or flac) for posterity's sake. It's not sold anywhere nor can it be downloaded in a quality surpassing 128kbps.