Royal Carnage - Invites BloodBath Fans IN

fact, i have not smiled since i started wearing eyeliner.

:lol: reading back that did escalate quickly hahaha. somehow a human being was insulted by jocke :lol:.

havent been interested in DM lately, i think i burnt myself out of them like i did with metallica when i was in high school. i think the last things i heard were entombed -clandestine and dismember - massive killing capacity. most new stuff i find is just either trying to be overtechnical, or is just boring. stuff like amon amarth and origin got huge and suddenly everyone and their dog is "reinventing deathmetal". but there are always the odd exception

i just miss groovy ass metal, ya know?

I think you miss hard ass metal, like...

stainless_steel_butt_plug_rosebud_anal_plug_je_1296995844.jpg

Welcome back :wave:

You've never heard of birthstones? Maybe it's one of those cultural things we don't have in common. Basically the whole concept is that each month has a corresponding gemstone. So for example, if you were born in April like me, your birthstone would be a diamond. If you were born in January, your birthstone would be a sapphire. And so on and so forth.

:lol: lets make sure this thread has more views and posts than anything in whatever band that was (not gonna scroll up, will look it up for next post i guess :p)