Rugby World Cup 2007

Who will Win?

• Total voters

Rayna

Worlds shortest Feminist
Well i am the worlds strangest person, I have major split interests, But the rugby world cup will be held in France next year and i was wondering what everyone thought on who would take it out. Looking at how everyone is playing i narrowed it down to those few finalists.

Who do you think will take it out next year looking at the last 2 years of sats on winnings and how the teams have been playing home and away.

Rayna said:
Well i am the worlds strangest person, I have major split interests...

Hehe I noticed. And that yourr avatar is Vincent hehe. Have ye played the new game? it isn't that good... .

I voted for Englan LOL.

I can't see anyone stopping New Zealand this time. I saw them beating Australia recently and they were awesome, and I think they won this/last week in South Africa for the first time in a while, didn't they? I reckon England are the least likely to win it of those listed in the poll; we've been mostly terrible since winning the last world cup, after which Andy Robinson spent two years picking the team on reputation rather than form...

All Blacks
All Blacks
All Blacks
All Blacks
All Blacks
All Blacks
All Blacks

The All Blacks are un-stoppable, what is it, 17-18 games won in a row?
Fucking eat that Aussie and The Boks

I'm from New Zealand by the way

Well cool :) Never meet another Kiwi through another means of connectivity except msn :)

Well i am not worried if we lose the cup to the springbox or the wallabies... Just as long as it dosent remain in the northen hemisphere again.... but of course i will be backing us all the way....
ALL BLACKS ALL BLACKS

The Boks have no chance and Aussie may have some but we have nothing to fear from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England and France at all

plintus said:
And what the fuck is 2007?
I'm so used to even years because of euro and world championship in football that simply the number 2007 seems ridiculous to me. Needless to say I don't have a clue about rugby or who might win this year. :)

Rayna said:
Well i am not worried if we lose the cup to the springbox or the wallabies... Just as long as it dosent remain in the northen hemisphere again....
It won't happen, at least not based on the last Six Nations. France might have an outside shot, but that's only because of the home advantage.

yeah Thats what my brother says, i agree if things keep going the way they do... It will be an All Black France Final. But remember in 1999 it was France that beat us, then aussie that beat them.. But hey that was 7 years ago :/