Rumors of a Big Four tour

Fuck you assholes, I was testing out the power of political persuasion using nonsensical facts that refer to american history that were compiled up (or down, actually) from my ass. Clearly, you are not as obsequious as the rest of your mcdonalds-gorging brethren. Go grab yourselves some cookies.

I find him funny in an ironic way. Implying that our constitution has a mandate for us to think a certain way. Or the fact he acts like a tough guy when all he talks about is how he loves long hair on men. All these are just examples of the human oxymoron that is Craysh3.

Do you really think Dave Mustaine would even consider playing in a supporting slot for Metallica?

Absolutely. He may be bitter, but he knows his place or else he wouldn't be bitter in the first place. His entire reasoning is that he's #2 and they're #1. He doesn't care that he's ten times the guitarist as either Kirk or James, or that he has much more respect among musicians and metalheads than Metallica does, even if he acts like a douche sometimes. All he sees is that Metallica has more fans and more money and that equals a loss in his eyes. He's only looking for acceptance, like a teenager. By playing with them on the same tour, even if he opens for them, that will justify in his mind that they're on an even playing field.

But there are so many egos here that I can just see a quadruple headlining show. Four bands? It's gonna have to be a festival...that shit's gonna last like 10 hours.

I find him funny in an ironic way. Implying that our constitution has a mandate for us to think a certain way. Or the fact he acts like a tough guy when all he talks about is how he loves long hair on men. All these are just examples of the human oxymoron that is Craysh3.

What human being isn't a walking oxymoron? You can easily point out a dozen or more contradictions from any person's daily routine when juxtaposing that next to their current values/principles/ideals/philosophies. I am very happy though that at least Altitudes is getting a kick out of my stuff and calling it as it is (that being jokes not to be taken seriously, or at least feeble attempts at making jokes) instead of being an elitist overbearing prick about this *cough*lunar*hack*.

Make it an all day festival, keep ticket prices moderately low (I know $20 is out of the question), and keep egos in check.... do all that and I would go in a heartbeat. That's one thing I would go a whole night without sleep on a work night just to buy the ticket.

edit: oh yeah, and Metallica isn't allowed to play anything past Justice. Megadeth is stopped before Risk. And Exodus must be added