running two mono vsts in parallel?

FischmungaXTR

Apr 21, 2009
Loving the antress modern deathcore at the minute (freeware distressor simulator) but its only a mono plug, so if i use it on a stereo group it only processes the left side.

is there an easy way in cubase of putting a seperate instance of the plug in on the left and right channels?

Only a mono plug? I've never heard of the Antress plugs before but I googled them and downloaded the whole pack from his blog and to me they're all stereo. Perhaps you have an outdated version? Try updating them if they're not up to date, here's where I found them http://antress.blogspot.se/

I always thought it was stereo, until i tried soloing hard panned stuff. seems like its only working on the left side. Plus the fact it only has one meter all points to it being mono :/

but I did just find out bootsy have a new distortion compressor plug in out (the Thrillseeker LA) which is stereo and can even be calibrated for -18db :) sounds a bit different to the deathcore though.

I always thought it was stereo, until i tried soloing hard panned stuff. seems like its only working on the left side. Plus the fact it only has one meter all points to it being mono :/

I've no idea what you're doing that causes this but for me all of the plugins I've tried so far (including Deathcore) are in stereo. Doesn't matter if I feed the plug a stereo, mono or hard left or right panned track, the output is never dry. You said you were using Cubase, perhaps you've set up your tracks wrong, I'm a Reaper fan myself and I've hardly used Cubase so can't help you much there.