Running Wild?

Ah, I don't know if they will play but they definetly deserve to be there. I love these guys and want to see them so bad. They haven't played in America since 1986 when they toured with Celtic Frost and Voivod (nice package \m/). I hope Glenn has considered them as they would be enough reason alone for me to go to ProgPower.

I'll never forget the time I heard "Under Jolly Roger." It was only a couple of years ago, actually (before their reissues here in the U.S.). A friend took it to DragonCon, an Atlanta area SF/Fantasy convention, and he played it one morning. It was stuck in my head ALL freaking day. Everytime we'd go back to the room we'd play it. I decided that pirate rock was one of the coolest things ever.

I thought this thread looked familiar... :loco:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142895&highlight=running+wild

It's good to see Mr. Smithers fighting for the cause still! :worship:
BTW... do you hang out on the Running Wild forum by chance?

I would also love to see Runnning WIid play in the U.S. again someday... they are still legendary... and I would say just as legendary as other veteran German Metal acts Rage and Grave Digger, who both have played in the U.S. recently... so could Running Wild be next soon? hhhmmmm.....:D

Ironiclly, both our band and Running Wild employ the same web designer/webmaster... :Spin: I'll have to let him know about this therad over here. :headbang:

\m/
Dustin