RUSH coming back around

Just checked for the Irvine show (ARROWS is the Live Nation password if ya need it) and Loge is the best popping up now. $100 each with all the fees tacked on for top of loge..wow.

If my connection @ Irvine doesn't come through, we will be sitting on the lawn.

Checked on Pre-sale info...

$131.00 a piece?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:OMG:

Jim

Big bands like these are always gonna have ridiculous ticket prices. When me and my friend went to see the Eagles at Hampden Park in 2006, aftering booking fees and all that bollocks our tickets cost us the equivalent of $170...EACH! That wasn't even on the pitch, that was about halfway up the stand. Extortionate but the Eagles are one of my all time favourite bands and I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to see them again.

got 6th row floor this moring off a presale for the show in boise. maiden better not sched. a show in the western u.s. on that day :mad:

So I sign up for the RUSH pre-sale notification yeah...I really want good seats for this show...I havent seen a band that I've really wanted to see in a long time....I'm hoping to get some really killer seats....

Then I get and email saying that the pre-sale for Austin starts at 10AM this morning....

There's just one problem...

I DIDNT GET THE FUCKING NOTIFICATION TILL 5PM IN THE EVENING.

Now all the pre-sales are gone...so much for good seats for this tour.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: