Rush of adrenaline

The Gault - the shore becomes the enemy: the way the vocalist screams out the lyrics in agony as the music crashes over you. The whole song seems to be building up without climaxing ever. Extremely trance like)

Alcest - Elévation: That riff that comes in around 3 minutes followed by the vocals is perfect. It sounds like someones whole life infused in a single guitar line.

The Gault - the shore becomes the enemy: the way the vocalist screams out the lyrics in agony as the music crashes over you. The whole song seems to be building up without climaxing ever. Extremely trance like)

Alcest - Elévation: That riff that comes in around 3 minutes followed by the vocals is perfect. It sounds like someones whole life infused in a single guitar line.

:loco:

spaffe said:
Other than that: the grand final of Estatic Fear's Somnium obmutum, some 28 mins into the song when it all falls into place with a tearing shriek and almost painfully beautiful ambience. That always makes my hairs stand on end and sometimes even sends shivers throgh my entire being.

^^ truth

DRENCHED IN BLOOOOD!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

...nick will get it

also "artifacts of the black rain", the melody line at the beginning
JayKeeley said:
That bit in The Karate Kid where he does the crane kick at the end and knocks out Johnny and Elizabeth Shue comes running to hug Daniel with her jugs bouncing about and Mr Myagi is standing there looking cool and all that music is playing and everyone is clapping and cheering.

Such a classic.
:lol: fuckin' a dude, that's the most satisfying moment :kickass:

cthulufhtagn said:
DRENCHED IN BLOOOOD!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

...nick will get it

Uhh... I remember a "DRENCHED IN BLOOOOOD!!", but I don't remember where it comes from. :erk: Fuck. It probably rules too, which makes it all the more shit that I don't remember the song.

Edit: Wait, Urgrund, right? If not, then I'm stumped.

The bit in Karate Kid part 2 where the old guy wants to kick Myagi's butt until Myagi saves him from the storm but the nephew does nothing and so the old guy writes him off until he reappears at the end to fight Daniel and the whole thing is going to shit until all the japs start swinging their drums with the little balls on strings and Daniel does the same move on the nephew and finally honks his nose.