One Little Victory
Driven
Ceiling Unlimited
Secret Touch
Dreamline
Red Sector A
Leave That Thing Alone
Drum Solo
Resist - Alex and Geddy- 2 acoustic guitars!!
Overture/Temples of Syrinx
Limelight
La Villa Strangiato
The Spirit of Radio

Encore: Medley-
1. Bytor
2. Cygnus X-1
3. Working Man

My 7th Rush show and probably the best. Crowd energy was massive and the band looked pumped, happy to be playing, and they were on fire all night. An incredible experience...if you want more info or have questions- let me know...

Len Roberto-

PS- let's hear how NEARfest was! someone give us a review...thanks

what about this album, surprised they aren't playing anything off that album, what about the stage props? were the bunnies also on hand like before? also, did they use any lasers? rush hits houston on the 17 th of august, and it appears as though i might get to see them front row for free !!! ;)

Front row would be unbelievable...

You are right- no tunes from HOLD YOUR FIRE...

The bunnies from Presto era have been retired- now they have 3 Maytag dryers filled with t-shirts that Geddy and Alex toss into the crowd...

Lasers, lights and flames are all present!

Behind Neil is what could be a digital very large screen that they show live shots of the band mixed in with screensaver like graphics as well as standard video footage to accent the music.

Good luck- it will be quite an experience...

Len

yes front row and free ! as well as Yes, Dream Theater & King's X all happening within four days here ! thanks for the info, this will be my fourth time seeing them live.....by the way i've been playing Mirrors lately especially disc 2, and the sound quality is excellent len, i just might order the T4E double disc live bootleg......

Len

Thanks for this, I can not wait! I am bringing my 7 year old son to see this. It will be his first PROPER concert. Although he was exposed to the Tubes and Starship last Saturday at the Cornfest in Brentwood Ca! ????? Was that a blast or what Doug :) Fee rules! and he is damn funny!

I am going to the Kings X DT JS show as well and look forward to that! Javie needs to tell us how to get the FR seats! Although Doug Paul and I did that for the Test fot Echo tour! that was amazing. and very expensive!

Thanks again for the info

EP