Russian sampler CD

tenebre

Jan 8, 2002
st. louis
www.suspiriaworks.com
Ok looks like i will have these done tomorrow night..

Yeah i know last minute...

But anyway I will make as many as I can before heading out. Just come up to the front area at the Venue early and I will Be there.

They are jsut in evelopes, but hopefully some of you will find some new stuff you have not heard and spark you interest.

i am putting an info slip in with the CDs with bands websites etc.

Sounds cool; hope I snag one. There's some well-produced metal coming out of Russia nowadays (thinking specifically of Tvangeste). I remember hearing a Mental Home CD a few years ago and thinking it showed promise, but the production was, sadly, sub-par.

yep its Russian prog/power..
it has songs from: Aria, epidemia, catharsis, retrium, holy dragons, mavrick, archontes, conquest and arida vortex...

Its a good sampler of whats out there but also a good way for someone who has never tried any russian metal to get into it.

I have found so many new bands from russia, i thought others might really be into it, so i figured just make a smapler of some stuff i had :)

Pellaz said:
Sounds cool; hope I snag one. There's some well-produced metal coming out of Russia nowadays (thinking specifically of Tvangeste). I remember hearing a Mental Home CD a few years ago and thinking it showed promise, but the production was, sadly, sub-par.

Tvangeste are kind of like a more classy alternative to Cradle Of Filth, to say the very least. :D

ok... so not a single person asked for one...

i gave them out to people I already knew.. but i find it odd that not a single person from the board managed to ask for a free cd..... odd to say the least. considereing there was about 4.5 hours before the show each day in which to do so...

tenebre said:
ok... so not a single person asked for one...

i gave them out to people I already knew.. but i find it odd that not a single person from the board managed to ask for a free cd..... odd to say the least. considereing there was about 4.5 hours before the show each day in which to do so...

did you post a pic of yourself?

i had no idea what you loooked like.Id still love one of those samplers

I kind of assumed someone would just be handing them out somewhere. I got a couple of flyers for Power fests that I don't even know a single band featured. But I don't know what you look like either, I wouldn't have known who to ask for one. :p

I have posted pics in the past. I was at the front door from about 11-3:30 when GB were let in. I dont have a booth or anything as I am just a fan and sharing the music. I was also the only person wearing an ARIA t-shirt the first day. i thought that might have helped :)

if you want them i still have some just PM me an address to mail it to.