Sörskogen

mylovedenied

Dead.
Oct 10, 2004
Staten Island, NY
I heard about this band a while ago, and I heard Dan and Mikael Akerfeldt were on it...so, does anyone know where I can buy/download/listen to/somehow obtain their music?

mylovedenied said:
I heard about this band a while ago, and I heard Dan and Mikael Akerfeldt were on it...so, does anyone know where I can buy/download/listen to/somehow obtain their music?

Ask Dan or just check DC++
I just think they have made one song called "Mordet i grottan"

Mylovedenied: I post on the Opeth Forum, jump there and read what I've posted, you'll find the song on MP3, the lyrics in swedish and english and some another stuff I guess using the link.
Also, the original thread is on the first page if you want to check it out.
Cheers.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

For those who didn't know, you can hear an "updated" version of Mordet I Grottan with (different) English text on Opeth's Damnation CD.

^What?

*Mordet i Grottan chorus now belongs to Rid The Disease.
*It has nothing to do with the lyrics of course.
*The song was made before Damnation came out and Mike ('The Almighty') found a very good inspiration from that track.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

I hope every day that i will read on Opeths or Swanös homepage:

"Sörskogen reunited for a complete album"

Mordet i Grottan must be the best song ever.

I thought they did one more song called "svamp" something and i also have a memory of reading on Opeths homepage that they were shooting a video?

Maybe i dream to much. Probably.

:p

Yeah, it truly is a great song. My top 2 artists collaborating to make a song, dream come true. Bit of a shame there's only one song though.

Dhalaren said:
What the English translation of Mordet i Grottan and Sorskogen? I tried looking on some Swedish-English dictionnaries but it didn't find Mordet or Grottan.
Mordet = the murder
Grottan = the cave

So the title of the song would be translated as "The Murder in the Cave".