S.O.D. - DVD

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
To all S.O.D. fans outside the US:
The new S.O.D. DVD '20 Years of Dysfunction' will finally be released to the rest of the world. The DVD has been available in the US since July of this year and next Monday, November 28 it will be available to us (the European and other fans) as well.

SOD_375x500_ad_20YearsDVD.gif

I thought I'd post this message here as well, because I think there are a lot of S.O.D. fans at this messageboard who might be interested in getting this release.

- Sjouke -

You got a signed copy? Congratulations, I wish I had a signed copy as well. :headbang: I got a promo about 6 months ago, but I'm going to get a European version of the DVD next week.

It's a good DVD. "The Ballad Of 2 Pac" is worth the cost alone... and of course the CD that comes with it.

Hey Thraxx your signed DVD is famous!

Billy posted it in the " news* " section of his site with the following:

Charlene and Jewcifer; Hypocrites of a feather suck ass together.

It’s funny that these two douche bags have the audacity to sign the new SOD DVD when Charlene quit the band the first day of the tour and Scott Jewcifer Ian did nothing but disrespect the SOD fans time and time again. I find the fact that they are falling back on SOD once again, hilarious. Fuck both of you losers.
Billy Sidious Milano

http://www.billymilano.com/frames/frame.htm

*Note: Term news is used loosely