Does Billy From S.O.D Hate 'Thrax?

CesspoolOfSkulls

Cesspool Of NOT!
Apr 21, 2005
Ar
www.myspace.com
I'm new to the whole singer from S.O.D. against Anthrax deal... I only have one S.O.D. album and it's Speak english or die, I thought they were some kinda nazi thrash band or somthing.. I know Scott and Charlie are in there at some point because my Hard N' Heavy DVD has video of Billy trying to jump off a very high place and have the fans lift him... but even 12 people couldn't hold him up, and Charlie was on drums and Scott on guitar.. lmao. I've read interviews with the dude saying Anthrax stole everything from him, I thought he was kidding, Is this douche searious or is he just jokeing? I'm a huge Anthrax fan but I just never looked into this subject good enough, Did they use to be friends and now not? Was it cause they used the song "milk"? Someone fill me in! :erk:

Billy does seem to have a bit of a problem with Scott and Charlie, one minute he's blasting them for stealing his idea's/ his sound ect the next he's thanking Scott for allowing him to release the SOD dvd ... I think it's bit of a love/hate/hate/hate relationship....

Charlie and Scott did SOD in 1984 (I think it was 84). They did the record, and then a few shows.

Then they did a show together around 91 - the "Live from Budakon (NJ)"

Some random shit here and there.

Bigger then the Devil in what - 99 or so? My dates are off, I know - but that record was followed by a huge tour, the Kill Yourself Home videos, blah blah blah.

And they have done a lot of random shows here and there.

Anyway, yeah, Billy can't keep his fat fuck mouth shut. Billy says a lot of shit, I don't look into any of it really. I'm not defending anyone, but I think that Billy is just pissed because he wanted SOD to be full time gig, and Scott and Charlie always viewed it as a side project.

I saw MOD in SF a few months ago and it was Billy's birthday... I asked him about SOD...he said no more SOD... He is pissed at Charlie, Why???? I don't know...
He talked to Scott that day..... Scott wished him a Happy Birthday.......
He did sign my Thrash of the Titans posters..... and he didn't like the Thrax Hoodies i made because of the SOD shirt on the Not man.... Good thing i didn't wear it.......

thraxx said:
I saw MOD in SF a few months ago and it was Billy's birthday... I asked him about SOD...he said no more SOD... He is pissed at Charlie, Why???? I don't know...
He talked to Scott that day..... Scott wished him a Happy Birthday.......
He did sign my Thrash of the Titans posters..... and he didn't like the Thrax Hoodies i made because of the SOD shirt on the Not man.... Good thing i didn't wear it.......
You made an Anthrax hooide with NOTMAN on it??? Dude I want one!!!:OMG:

CesspoolOfSkulls said:
You made an Anthrax hooide with NOTMAN on it??? Dude I want one!!!:OMG:

WhAT SIZE ARE YOU????? that's Johnny Tempesta......
JohnnyT.jpg

thraxback.jpg