S.O.D. - resurrection?

It´s all fun and games. So now everything is okay, they´re doing something "for their fans"? Like the last time it was different or what? I don´t understand it, stop the circus please!

SOD shouldve started and ended in 1985. I suppose the half dozen show tour in 92 when they did Budoken was cool, but after that it all just felt......well, wrong to me.

timmyc said:
SOD shouldve started and ended in 1985. I suppose the half dozen show tour in 92 when they did Budoken was cool, but after that it all just felt......well, wrong to me.
yeah that 92 show on dvd was fucking priceless,bigger than the devil is a good album but the legend shoulda been left alone,we'll see what becomes of it soon enough

Yes, please! Don't give Billy Milano anymore fuel for his rants, hatred, and bitterness. He is not going to change who he is. No more romps down this avenue.
And, yeah, he probably is broke.

He was never into SOD- it overshawdowed anthrax and I have the video footage to prove it. He admits to not wanting to do SOD. Remember he quit after one show on tour. And oh yeah, Not broke- but you people would understand that Megaforce has 2 anthrax records- 4 mod records and 4 SOD pieces which include some red record I heard about. This is called helping the sales of your catolog I personally would do another record-but without charlie. MAybe Gene Hoglan or Dave Lomabardo.
I think Hoglan would rip up the record but more importantly he would appreciate it instead of complain. By the way, Nuclear Blast are the worst record label I have ever dealt with. They hate Americans.
Vote BUSH!!!

wait one hot shittin' minute... one minute it's peace, love, and harmony and the next its inching back to slagging Charlie.

Fuck this... I enjoy SOD for what its worth.... some heavy music and some comedy.
But the soap opera is useless... its second rate KISS. For two years, we had to hear how Scott supposedly "begged" Billy to do Bigger than the Devil. Now all of a sudden it's time to sing cumbaya.

sufferer said:
Wait, didn't the platinum edition of SEOD come out? Isn't platinum 1,000,000 copies? I never understand this shit
Supposedly it sold 1 million worldwide. Who really knows?

I have some Rush bootlegs that are called "Platinum Edition" and I am damn sure there's less than 1 million people who own the original editions. Platinum just sounds cool.

Bigger than the devil was a big dissapointment if you ask me. There were a few quality tunes, but I thought the mix really sucked. I felt like it was hard to hear Billy, let alone try to understand anything he was saying. It just seemed like they kind of threw it together to pay the bills or something. I mean they threw together the first one, but that was magic.