S.O.D. - resurrection?

Yeah, if making another SOD-DVD or album means the guys are just gonna fight or talk stupid shit that´s not even funny... JUST DON`T FUCKING DO IT! Ok, maybe finish the DVD...

*Not sure however how seriously I should take Buzzards rants, I always get the feeling Billy is sitting at home sniggering at the chaos he causes at blabbermouth*

Buzzard said:
He was never into SOD- it overshawdowed anthrax and I have the video footage to prove it. He admits to not wanting to do SOD. Remember he quit after one show on tour. And oh yeah, Not broke- but you people would understand that Megaforce has 2 anthrax records- 4 mod records and 4 SOD pieces which include some red record I heard about. This is called helping the sales of your catolog I personally would do another record-but without charlie. MAybe Gene Hoglan or Dave Lomabardo.
I think Hoglan would rip up the record but more importantly he would appreciate it instead of complain. By the way, Nuclear Blast are the worst record label I have ever dealt with. They hate Americans.
Vote BUSH!!!
what's a red record??

There is no SOD without Charlie. To speak otherwise is Blasphemy.
If Charlie and Scott go another side project...great!
But please don't go back to Bitchy Milano. That guy is just to much fucking drama.
I think a good description would be 'Drama Queen'.
Besides don't people need to be friends when your in a band? They may have patched things up, but he certainly never acted like a friend did he?

I personally feel that there's no SOD without all four of those guys. I'd love a new SOD album but only if Billy can keep it togather and not start with his drama queen/pro-wrestler bullshit.

timmyc said:
SOD shouldve started and ended in 1985. I suppose the half dozen show tour in 92 when they did Budoken was cool, but after that it all just felt......well, wrong to me.
There was only ONE show in '92, the show at The Ritz in NYC which of course is the Live at Budokan video.
After the initial 7 shows in '85, they played the Megaforce party in '89 (show #8), the Ritz '92 (show #9), and show #10 wasn't until 1997 when they toured for awhile.

nythraxfan said:
There was only ONE show in '92, the show at The Ritz in NYC which of course is the Live at Budokan video.
After the initial 7 shows in '85, they played the Megaforce party in '89 (show #8), the Ritz '92 (show #9), and show #10 wasn't until 1997 when they toured for awhile.
Actually, they played show number 10 in 1994 in LA with Pantera. I have a high gen bootleg video of it. The show was for RIP Magazine.