S.O.D.

Mythos Inibri

Undead User
Dec 16, 2005
WA STATE
Billy are you and Danny gonna do the S.O.D. thing without Charlie and Scott or is it just a rumour?I think it would be Cool!!

The right guys step up I will. I think there is a strong possibilty to do it. could honestly live with or without it. UNLIKE certain musicians I have and always had way more opportunity in this industry other than performing...

there was a post in the old school forum about musicians fights.you know like Dave Lombardo vs.Glenn Danzig ect... I put down a good match would be
Billy Milano vs. Henry Rollins heh..I'm a fan of both you guys. COOL....

fabian_from_hell said:
what does danny say about that idea?? i´ve heard him saying he´ll only do SOD for a shitload of money. but i don´t think that´s true.

That's a coicidende... I just did an interview with Dan. It's on the website already, I think the interview turned out really good, I enjoyed reading what Dan had to say...

thats sucks.....maybe billy can talk him into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you do a new S.O.D. album with a different line-up, or do you think it should just be you, Billy, Scott and Charlie?
Dan: It would not be S.O.D. without the original members, so the answer is no.

:worship: :worship: ........Dan Lilker, class act....:worship: :worship:

Would you do a new S.O.D. album with a different line-up, or do you think it should just be you, Billy, Scott and Charlie?

Black Thir1een said:
Dream on Billy

Crabmeat said:
:worship: :worship: ........Dan Lilker, class act....:worship: :worship:

Yeah, sure...if the offer came through, I'm sure SOD would win out...it beats working at Dunkin' Donuts. Integrity vs. "Would you like a donut with your coffee?".