SABATON! SABATON! SABATON!

haha! morning man. I dunno, I remember noticing it the first few songs, and it was just a tiny rip and all I could think of is Uh oh.... good thing he's got a good sense of humor!

On another note, was anyone else worried that Urban Breed was going to kill someone with the mic stand during Crimson Glory last night? I mean damn!

I was at first. Then I saw him a couple times (I sitting at the left edge of the stage), fling the stand purposely in between others like a surgeon. I figured he knew what he was doing, but it looked nuts.

Sabaton was easily the highlight of Friday for me! I was very happy to hear Glenn say that Sabaton would be back at PPUSA in the future! Their frontman has got it all. I thoroughly enjoyed their energetic and fun-filled set! 10/10

Steve and I are proud to have been co-sponsors of SABATON last night. Did they kick effing ass or what? :lol:

Seriously - Thank you Glenn for booking them, and for letting us be sponsors. (I'll do a whole "thanks" post later on). But we are so stoked to have been there in the pit by the stage... the entire set!
Thanks so much for helping bring this awesome band to PPUSA!:worship:rock::kickass:

Primal Fear and Sabaton rocked my EFFING world!

Great festival! Thank you, Glenn!

One of the guitarist's started having a rip halfway through the set thought it never got as large as his.
It's actually kind of funny since um..... I noticed a DSO guitarist's fly was unzipped.

Yep, I saw that other guy starting to get a rip too. I didn't notice the DSO fly down, but there was another band who's frontman had his button fly come undone. Luckily all that happened was the button became visible and nothing else. I'll withhold names though, to protect the innocent ;-) Sounds like the year of wardrobe malfunctions. :lol:

And yeah, I think I saw Jolkim's shoelaces. Rainbow stripes, right?

Amazing set! My second performance in the 8 years I've been attending. Spot on and so intense it felt like a dream. 11/10

Yep, I saw that other guy starting to get a rip too. I didn't notice the DSO fly down, but there was another band who's frontman had his button fly come undone. Luckily all that happened was the button became visible and nothing else. I'll withhold names though, to protect the innocent ;-) Sounds like the year of wardrobe malfunctions. :lol:

I think I know who you're talking about. I just wasn't certain and I was trying not to stare in that area.
:OMG:

The singer does this hilarious gesture ..
1) slap knee
2) point finger
3) ball up fist
4) scream
5) rinse, repeat

Its all one smooth motion, and my friends and I were doing it all weekend. Its the 'Sabaton' thing, as much as Bruce Dickinson's 'leg up on the monitor' stance. It is best done when ordering a bagel, at Einsteins. Really gets the point across.

The music was a little to derivative and non-proggy for me. However, unlike Moustache last year, where I thought everyone was on crack for liking it, I get the Sabaton infatuation, even if I don't share it. They were definitely intense.

Hey man, this is real love :lol:

Haha, yeah! Thats PP in a nutshell. After every band, I either hear "That sucked!" or "That was awesome". The bands are always so divisive for fans, and yet, there are never any brawls. That much passion, without all bickering, is why I keep comin' back every year!

Haha, yeah! Thats PP in a nutshell. After every band, I either hear "That sucked!" or "That was awesome". The bands are always so divisive for fans, and yet, there are never any brawls. That much passion, without all bickering, is why I keep comin' back every year!

Hopefully, we'll soon be bickering about YOUR band (MC) when you guys get to play PPUSA...:kickass:

Hopefully, we'll soon be bickering about YOUR band (MC) when you guys get to play PPUSA...:kickass:

Hah! I'm sure the new album will generate enough bickering amongst our fans already! We have a new song on the PP X sampler disc, maybe Glenn/Shane will dig it! Playing PPUSA would be blast.

I don't know how the dudes from Circus Maximus or Sabaton are able to blow the roof off the place, watch the rest of the fest AND party. I was forcing my eyelids open by the time Pagan's Mind hit the stage.

The singer does this hilarious gesture ..
1) slap knee
2) point finger
3) ball up fist
4) scream
5) rinse, repeat

Its all one smooth motion, and my friends and I were doing it all weekend. Its the 'Sabaton' thing, as much as Bruce Dickinson's 'leg up on the monitor' stance. It is best done when ordering a bagel, at Einsteins. Really gets the point across.

The music was a little to derivative and non-proggy for me. However, unlike Moustache last year, where I thought everyone was on crack for liking it, I get the Sabaton infatuation, even if I don't share it. They were definitely intense.

I'm a Sabaton fanatic, but I do find your comments to be amusing and funny. I appreciate your point of view. I LOVED his stage presence and showmanship! Definitely one of the coolest dudes in the business.