SABATON! SABATON! SABATON!

:worship: Such an awesome show! Sabaton was by far the highlight of the weekend for me. I would so love to see them headline sometime in the not-too-distant future.

That wardrobe malfunction was pretty hilarious, and the way the singer handled it was just epic. Though you have to wonder where they are getting their crappy wardrobe that would have such issues - defeats the whole point of wearing military gear! :p I was half-tempted to offer the guys a trip to a good-old US army surplus store in the morning to get some decent rip-stop fatigues.

Why does Sabaton's singer have a Scottish accent? He's German!

lol - no, that would have been a Swedish accent... wrong on both counts. :p

I browsed the Sabaton forums and found this thread:
http://www.panzerbattalion.se/showthread.php?t=1424

Apparently, this was not the first time that Joakim has had wardrobe malfunctions.

Oh that is so funny!! They got the pants in the Czech Republic, I'm guessing while on tour. If that's the case, then he might have had to sew up the split and soldier on with the tour only to have them split again in Atlanta. Pretty amusing that he happens to be wearing the same underwear :lol:

Oh that is so funny!! They got the pants in the Czech Republic, I'm guessing while on tour. If that's the case, then he might have had to sew up the split and soldier on with the tour only to have them split again in Atlanta. Pretty amusing that he happens to be wearing the same underwear :lol:
We can only thank God he WAS wearing underwear.:)

SABATON = BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!
We can all agree Sabaton was AWESOME.... having said this, I was VERY UPSET when their set ended without them playing "In the Name of God!" Anyone else feel the same way?!?!?!? It was September 11th for crying out loud!!!!!
The only thing I was (remotely) upset about was them not playing Metal Crue in it's entirety. As I said to several folks throughout the remainder of the weekend when they asked me about what I thought of Sabaton's set:

"It was like having sex, but not getting to finish!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Right there! What? Wait! Nooooooo!"
:lol:

I had been really looking forward to hearing them play Metal Crue all year and then to only get a taste of it before they had to call it a night .... :cry:
I was very relieved to hear Glenn say they would indeed be back to ProgPower in the future.

That being said, I will reiterate,

That being said, I will reiterate,

Fuck yeah!

Me love my Sabaton!

IMG_3291Medium.jpg

Hey look - I actually seem to fit right in with the guys!

IMG_2895Medium.jpg