Sabaton "World War Tour: Battle of the Baltic Sea" DVD

garnetshaddow

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2011
Hey all.

This is the first year I feel cheated by a merchant at ProgPower... and I'm wondering if anybody else had the same problem.

I bought a copy of the new Sabaton DVD from the Century Media table on the second day when they got their shipment in. When I got home and tried to play it, I found out it was region coded to PAL only and is pretty much useless to me as I don't have a region free player. I did E-mail them... and they told me that if I sent the disc back with a note explaining why I don't want it I can get my money back.

I really think that Century Media should have had a sign up or had their sellers tell people that the disc was PAL coded. I know I wasn't the only person who bought a copy. Did anybody else get a fucked up one? If other people got it, perhaps we should question why they were selling a DVD they knew would not work at an American festival.

No. It was not marked as an import. Two tables were selling the DVDs, one other besides the Century table. None of the people I talked to said it was an import or region coded. The first day Century sold out and they had to have more shipped to them.

I have not been able to find a website selling the DVD version. Only the CDs. So it may be an import. However I still think they should have mentioned it, as it would have saved a lot of trouble for me.

I stand Partially corrected. The DVDs are for sale on Nuclear Blast's USA website, but are listed as out of stock. There is nothing on the page indicating that the DVD is region coded.

I need additional software to play it on my computer... It doesn't work.

I have never had any issue with a concert DVD failing to play in any player of mine. This one is a first. I tried the disc in our PS2 and PS3 which play every disc we own without fail.

And unless a region free DVD player is less than $5 (and that's pushing it) I simply cannot afford it.