Sabbat back...... I don't believe it

Pauly1

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2007
Houston, Texas
I'm a bit late in finding out this news - sorry to all you peeps who've known this for ages.

This has made my friggin' decade! I really got in to Sabbat when I was less folically & bubberly challenged and was getting really pissed off with the metal scene. You'll remember all the shitty glam bands that Kerrang felt obliged to report about - we'll they were ruining metal for me, and Metallica had followed up Master with the crap "...And Justice...." and there was some right talentless shite in the Thrash scene too. When a mate of mine introduced me to Sabbat and dreamweaver. Life changing! Dreamweaver and Puppets are my all time faves!

I managed to get a ticket to see the boys at Rooftops in Glasgow (supported by Xentrix) and it was the number one ticket too..... how sad am I. Still got a picture of me stage diving at rooftops with what can only be described as a large, long painted nailed masculine hand catching me though! Also got the chance to meet the band at an autograph session in Buchannan street in Glasgow in now what is Forbidden Planet.

Well I'm friggin delighted and will go out and get myself the re-released Dreamweaver CD.... Don't suppose anyone can show me where to get it?

Moving to the US soon.... ah well still got my memories of Rooftops 89'.

Any chance you Sabbat boys want to come play Houston, Texas any time soon?

Cheers guys

Paul

I'm a bit late in finding out this news - sorry to all you peeps who've known this for ages.

This has made my friggin' decade! I really got in to Sabbat when I was less folically & bubberly challenged and was getting really pissed off with the metal scene. You'll remember all the shitty glam bands that Kerrang felt obliged to report about - we'll they were ruining metal for me, and Metallica had followed up Master with the crap "...And Justice...." and there was some right talentless shite in the Thrash scene too. When a mate of mine introduced me to Sabbat and dreamweaver. Life changing! Dreamweaver and Puppets are my all time faves!

I managed to get a ticket to see the boys at Rooftops in Glasgow (supported by Xentrix) and it was the number one ticket too..... how sad am I. Still got a picture of me stage diving at rooftops with what can only be described as a large, long painted nailed masculine hand catching me though! Also got the chance to meet the band at an autograph session in Buchannan street in Glasgow in now what is Forbidden Planet.

Well I'm friggin delighted and will go out and get myself the re-released Dreamweaver CD.... Don't suppose anyone can show me where to get it?

Moving to the US soon.... ah well still got my memories of Rooftops 89'.

Any chance you Sabbat boys want to come play Houston, Texas any time soon?

Cheers guys

Paul

You think dyers eve,one and blackened are bad songs? you must be nuts mate.