Sabbath cds available on Demonzend.

Thanxs so much WEs for this info! I just took a look at the Demonzend website and i was really curious to see how the CD artwork looks like and i must say Twan did a great job on it! i can't wait to get hold of the CD fast!! Thanxs to Wes for this compilation and to Twan for the killer artwork! Cheers you guys!! :hotjump:

Thanks for the compliments about the artwork but the cover has been made by Rob who is also working in the BRUTALISM team. He must get the credits for the cover image. The rest is done by me, haha.

You know that Rob is shooting me if I didn't told yuo this....

So if you want to get BRUTALISM credits on your artwork you can contact me.

Hey Twan,

i am curious as to what else is included in the compilation? Is there any additional information like band email and band website URL, band photos, etc?

Well, i am sendng you our promo CDs and I am paying for everything by myself now... I know exactly how it feels like to send free stuff to people. Recently just sent 15 copies of Raspatul CDs to France and it cost me a bomb! :erk:

Hey Wes, yeah i know who you are implying to.. that crazy bastard from Holland who owns one of the best Metal webzine ever! Hey Twan, i will be sending you our promo CD to you by next week as soon as i get my paycheck next week! Well, i had to send it to France because the French label will be doing distribution for Raspatul and that is why even though the postage has made a big hole in my pocket, i still gotta do it for the sake of the band.

hey Wes my bro, no worries, i know you are a great joker and eveyone knows you for who you are! Well, at least i know! Hahaha! Seeya around dude! :headbang:

brutalism said:
Thanks for the compliments about the artwork but the cover has been made by Rob who is also working in the BRUTALISM team. He must get the credits for the cover image. The rest is done by me, haha.

You know that Rob is shooting me if I didn't told yuo this....

So if you want to get BRUTALISM credits on your artwork you can contact me.

Your damn rigth.........HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HAIL TO YOU ALL........ :headbang:

Heh, i didn't much care for the cover i had originally sent you so i'm glad you got a new one done. Either you don't require my services any more or you just don't have anything you need me to do *shrug* Either way, no worries. :)

Actually that had crossed my mind more than once already. I just haven't thought of something eye catching yet... Yea i guess i've been busy a bit when i haven't been being antisocial heh. Made a few pics, some fonts, playing a game. Just trying to keep my mind occupied ya know? Have way too much going on upstairs in the head and i need to constantly divert my focus from that to something else. If you ever need anything Wes, seriously just send me an e-mail and i'll see what i can do. The more stuff i have to do the more i'm not stressing and being consumed by this depression.