Sabbath fans- help please!!

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
I just downloaded a live version of Heaven and Hell (from the Headless Cross tour, with Tony Martin on vocals). I believe it was a B-side for one of the singles from Tyr- Feels Good To Me perhaps?

The running time is 9:53 and it cuts off rather abruptly, so I'm wondering if I got the whole song. Could someone tell me where I might find the full version- if I haven't got it already?

Cheers all,

W

10 minutes long? For heaven and hell?
Did they all fall asleep somewhere in the middle or something???? :)

Originally posted by spawn
10 minutes long? For heaven and hell?
Did they all fall asleep somewhere in the middle or something???? :)

Heaven and Hell on Live Evil is longer than that! It so damn long that they also play Sign Of The Southern Cross and Paranoid before they Heaven and Hell finishes!:p

Gee, I dunno I had a look ay all the stuff I got for around that time and I don't have it. I though on the Cross Purposel Live Vid there was a version of heaven and hell but i was wrong.

Guys, check out a site called "Mutant's Black Sabbath Discography" (I can't remember the URL, but just type the above into your search engine). Click on "CD singles" and this will tell you almost everything you need to know :).

The single I mentioned is indeed "Feels Good To Me." it had '89 live versions of "Heaven & Hell" and "Paranoid" as B-sides.

I'm still looking for a complete version of H & H, but I do have "Paranoid" and a leftover track from Headless Cross called "Cloak and Dagger." Both can easily be found on Audiogalaxy. Happy searching!

W

Yeh i have that its the BSide to a 12"of Headless Cross from memory the jacket cover is a larger poster when you unfold it. I also have "Devil & Daughter " a one sided single in a box with Stencil, 2 Postcards , Tour Dates 1989 Uk . But I don't buy that shit any more, who ever thought of a one sided single.