Sacred Wind - Parody True Metal!

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
These guys are like a true metal Monty Python sketch. They actually call themselves Viking Flatulence Metal! Some of the songs are absolutely hilarious! Play the whole album on spotify. The song Warriors of Asgard is like one of the best songs Manowar never wrote with of course tongue firmly in cheek when it comes to the cheesy lyrics. My Sword is My Sword is a riot of galloping metal and funny true metal parody lyrics with a chorus that you'll be singing along with in seconds! All the other songs feature more stupidness and schoolboy humour with Manowar riffs and chest beating though slightly awkward vocals. So if you disengage your brains then you can have a lot of fun with this album at your next true metal party!

https://play.spotify.com/album/1yttlriUXpFSxgdmG9cX3e/5OXpF7UTG2xnTOVQeJQI6f

Ok, I generally just lurk on the forum but this needs to be addressed. This forum and fest has gotten me into some of my favorite bands and literally changed my life over the last 9 or so years but this...this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. "Dragon ships and women's hips", someone give these guys millions of dollars.