Sacrilege - ...And Autumn Failed (1996 Demo)

krofius

Mar 16, 2009
I started looking for this demo a couple of years back and this fucker seemed IMPOSSIBLE to find so I gave up. But recently I started looking for it again, and a tape trading guy was so kind to just give me the mp3's of this demo. I don't even think that you can comprehend how fucking rare this one is. If you're a fan of Sacrilege you should really find this interesting.
Here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ma5l7g689c9b64
1. Torment of Life
2. Skywards
3. Silverrain

Track-04 = Torment of Life (It's in Lost In The Beauty You Slay)
Track-17 = Skywards (No idea, can't recognise the song, probably trashed it before LITBYS)
Track-24 = Silverrain (Same here)

And holy fuck Daniels vocals, they sound really black metallish at parts, much rawer as well. Though the other guy that also sang on a couple of songs on LITBYS sang on this demo too (Michael Andersson), can't distinguish who does what parts though...

You gotta love those insane tremolo riffs and melodies, they're just so beautiful in a brutal way.
Skywards fucking rules. And the vocals in that song seriously sounds like Anders in Skydancer. It must be Michael doings those vocals I guess. BY THE WAY! There's a fucking song called Skywards in Skydancer, weird coincidence, or might it possibly even be a COVER?!
Skywards is 5min in Skydancer though, it's only 4min in this demo. I'll compare them and the lyrics later to see if it might be a cover, feels like a bit too much of a coincidence TBH.

EDIT: The song is not a cover...
YouTube for those who cba to download:

Last edited by a moderator: