Saddam sentenced to death... by hanging

MajestikMøøse;5543365 said:
setting the record straight though, even though I haven't been there myself, Québec fucking rules.

heh, thx, may I ask why? I'm used to hear the contrary from other canadian fellows

The only reason Quebec bothers me, is because every time a federal election comes around, Quebec votes for the Separatists, leaving the province of Quebec useless in the elections.

if you go by %, the bloc Quebecois gets around 35% of the votes every time. And if you go by who is elected on provincial elections, the federals got elected, not the separatists. The bloc Quebecois is elected because most people think they are the ones who can express our views the best, not because we want to separate. I voted for the NPD btw.

Holy shit, I just read through this entire thread and by the end forgot it was about saddam.

Still, with this whole country debate, I think you should all come to Australia, its just like USA and Canada due to westernisation, only we are alot less patriotic, and more relaxed and lazy, oh and we have some pretty good beer, because good beer is essential in a good country.

Holy shit, I just read through this entire thread and by the end forgot it was about saddam.

Still, with this whole country debate, I think you should all come to Australia, its just like USA and Canada due to westernisation, only we are alot less patriotic, and more relaxed and lazy, oh and we have some pretty good beer, because good beer is essential in a good country.

Australia has always been the first country I would like to visit

MajestikMøøse;5543365 said:
setting the record straight though, even though I haven't been there myself, Québec fucking rules.

Damn right.
Montreal is one of the coolest cities I've been to.

Plus, the French gave us so much food related things that are out-of-this-world- too many to mention here.
Frech cuisine rules.

all in all: its fun to make fun of frogs here and there ;)

Söy;5542484 said:
why is everyone blaiming the US for the trial? we didnt put him on trial; the Iraqis themselves did!
that said, yeah the Sunnis and former Baathists are going to go nuts now.

I think that this hits an important point, good job. We invaded Iraq because of 9/11, links to Al-Qaida, and other crimes that he commited against the US. Yet, he is not tried by us or an international community but by the Iraques themselves, for crimes against Iraq.

I guarantee you, if there were strong links between Saddam and 9/11 (not to say that there aren't but they are weak at best) then Saddam would have a stay of execution and be tried in an American court as well or at the very least an international court. We are all about finding responsible people for crimes even if it doesn't change anything like it does in this case.

Now, I agree with the sentence. But don't give me that we liberated Iraq because we are noble speech. In my lifetime there have been tragedies in parts of South America, China, Congo, and the Asian Southeast that we have turned a blind eye to. We did this for our own reasons. We pick and choose who we want and who we want to get rid of across the world.

oh man, did all these "YOUR MUM" jokes start with Stifler's mom in American Pie or did I miss the memo?

You missed the memo.

Maxi Tampon sent them round last week, alerting everyone to the fact that it was open season for YO MOMMA jokes.