SADUS smashing down Thessaloniki!

sickening_bass

SICKENING HORROR
My band Sickening Horror was supporting Sadus Friday 2 April at Thessaloniki-Greece.I was thrilled to meet Steve and have a chat with him for a while.He is a very cool guy!!When SADUS began the hole club went crazy...Steve is from another planet and gave some seminars bass playing...He was using a new 10-string bass(the one was fretless like Vais' guitar) most of the time and the group was having a great time though they were really tired from the trip...I gave Steve a promo-cd of my band but i don't expect he likes it because we are playing brutal-tecnicall-death metal.THIS WAS A LIFE EXPERIENCE and i won't forget it!!!SADUS KICK ASS ON STAGE!!!!!

------------------------www.sickeninghorror.com--------------------------

sickening_bass said:
My band Sickening Horror was supporting Sadus Friday 2 April at Thessaloniki-Greece.I was thrilled to meet Steve and have a chat with him for a while.He is a very cool guy!!When SADUS began the hole club went crazy...Steve is from another planet and gave some seminars bass playing...He was using a new 10-string bass(the one was fretless like Vais' guitar) most of the time and the group was having a great time though they were really tired from the trip...I gave Steve a promo-cd of my band but i don't expect he likes it because we are playing brutal-tecnicall-death metal.THIS WAS A LIFE EXPERIENCE and i won't forget it!!!SADUS KICK ASS ON STAGE!!!!!

------------------------www.sickeninghorror.com--------------------------
10-STRING BASS??
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURE OF THAT BASS???

Hey!!!!!!!!!!
almost ten hours ... then I'll enjoy that bass too....sorry Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post a pic for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SADUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sickening_bass said:
It is two bass combined to one....It is very simple
So you mean that is a "normal" bass with 2 fingerboards?

I thought that was a bass with 10 strings on one fingerboard, that would rule :D

But anyway, could you please send the pic to me at israelmbf@kovacs.com.br?

Thanks dude!