Sadus tour (w/ Destruction & Municipal Waste)

Celine Dion

Celine Dion is a man
Aug 5, 2003
Quebec, Canada
Blabbermouth.net said:
German thrashers DESTRUCTION will team up with SADUS and MUNICIPAL WASTE for a North American tour in January/February. First confirmed dates are as follows:

Jan. 20 - Seattle, WA @ The Showbox *
Jan. 26 - Denver, CO @ Hubba's House of rock
Jan. 28 - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
Jan. 30 - Sauget, Il @ Pop's
Feb. 01 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
Feb. 02 - Montreal, QC @ Foufounes Electriques
Feb. 03 - Quebec City, QC @ L' Imperial
Feb. 04 - Boston, MA @ The Middle East Club
Feb. 06 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Uniterian Church
Feb. 07 - Springfield, WV @ Jaxx
Feb. 15 - San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbitt

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=59020

Sadus in my hometown, Quebec City. How cool is that?

I creamed my pants reading that on Blabbermouth yesterday.

Steve you hippie bitch! Make damn sure to come to Maryland and you and the Sadudes can party on campus. :heh: :headbang:

Seriously thought Steve, I want to hang out again. I promise to be less awkward this time.

Alright. Finally the fans on the East Coast are gonna get some of the action that Euro and West Coast have been enjoying. A much more old school lineup too.

At the Jaxx?! At least I've been there (saw Forever Never and Stuck Mojo). I don't know what my schedule will look like in February, but I'll sure as hell try to catch that!

Oh, and Nocturnal, where are you in Maryland? I'm in Southern Maryland (St. Mary's County).

Will Bozarth said:
so, is Steve going to be with Sadus on this tour?

For sure! When has Steve not been with Sadus when they tour? They don't have a back-up bassist and the three Sadudes are like best buddies. I couldn't imagine the trio missing either Steve, Jon or Darren. It just wouldn't be right.

They are playing at a church? Weird, didnt know churches allowed metal acts! But awesome!!!!!!!!!

Two things I hate about this kind of thing.
First, when news from Blabbermouth gets posted as a thread on my forum having to do with my band.
Second, when news gets posted anywhere that isn't totally confirmed.

I appreciate the buzz it creates. But what if something goes wrong and this tour doesn't happen. Then I have to explain why and it seems like we pulled out when in fact it was never fully realized. And a little less important, but still worth mentioning: what about getting news from the source first? So now either way I have to have a sort of anti-climactic response coming soon regarding all of this. Hehehe...

Ok, well there are a lot of things in the works. This is definitely one of them. But still waiting on the final confirmation as fas as Sadus' participation on the tour. We are so excited to be even considered for something like this, but the details have to fall into place still. So we'll get the news posted asap.
Here.
Thank you.
Go back to your regularly scheduled programs now.
Later.
SDG

Yeah, I know. We're breaking the "support music, not rumors" deal. I HOPE you guys can get out here, but if you can't make things work then I'll understand.