Safe Journey

Fingers

Jan 9, 2003
West Sussex
Visit site
For those of you travelling to Belguim for the gig Saturday night, have a safe journey and a great time.

Hopefully I will get to meet some of you at the "Moon Under Water" (The old Marquee) on Sunday.

I should be down there between 5 and 6pm.

:D

What Wilks, you mean your my long-lost twin brother??? I'v been looking for you for years.
Seriously though...I hope the flights on time so I can see you all there for plenty beer. And JD Dragonmaiden.

Thanks lads. I've been pretty ill the last week and the brussels and astoria gigs looked to be off for me. But it looks like I'm turning the tide, so brussels here we come! Hopefully I won't completely wreck myself for sunday! We'll be in the Moon under water about 6pm. Leave some beer for me and Sammi!

have a good trip to all the shows guys,
hope to see ya all in the moon under water, before the astoria show.

thanks 4 the description WILKS i'll look out for you. look out for me aswell guys,i'm fairly small, i'll be wearing a long sleeve killing ground shirt, black denim trousers and i have shite, just over ear length hair (it's in the growing stage) actually for sum reason i look like one of the beetles.??!!!?? i'll be in the pub from 4 onwards,

Hope to see ya there.:) :)

I'll be there Wilks, Paxo, Sammi, and Mr Younger.

Look out for a bloke with short sensible hair, goatie and Specs. (Any resemblance to Jeremy Spake is purely coincidental.) With a couple of other blokes with similar bonehead haircuts.

:D

nah i don't think your getting old, but it does amke me feel so much younger than you guys, cos i'm just starting to grow my hair, ( maybe i feel younger because i am........*ponders that thought*)

any ways, who cares how old you are......you like saxon and your going to see them, so lets rock!!!

nah i don't think your getting old, but it does make me feel so much younger than you guys, cos i'm just starting to grow my hair, ( maybe i feel younger because i am........*ponders that thought*)

any ways, who cares how old you are......you like saxon and your going to see them, so lets rock!!!