safest and least safe cities in the country released

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
when we were in camden, we would always joke "at least detroit is more dangerous! ha ha ha!"

no longer.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/22/dangerous.cities.ap/index.html

MOST DANGEROUS
1. Camden, New Jersey
2. Detroit, Michigan
3. Atlanta, Georgia
4. St. Louis, Missouri
5. Gary, Indiana

SAFEST
1. Newton, Massachusetts
2. Brick Township, New Jersey
3. Amherst, New Jersey
4. Mission Viejo, California
5. Clarkstown, New York

now i work in newton! sooo i'm moving up in the world, i guess.

ummm an abandoned campbell's soup factory, i think. lots of slums. a giant music venue which is billed worldwide as being "in Philadelphia" even though it's technically in Camden (it's across the river) because nobody would go if it was "in Camden".

what did it used to be?

p.s. i am in chestnut hill right now (an area of newton) and i'll be going to my friend tom's house tonight (deep in newton center). maybe i'll walk down the street waving wads of hundreds and cut through dark alleys and otherwise flaunt my immunity to crime in the safest city of one of the safest nations in the world.

p.p.s. humorously, tom is the gun nut and has a cabinet full of weaponry just in case he gets burgled. in newton.

thankfully this isn't England, and it's actually legal for tom to use his weapons on an intruder who is simultaneously shooting at him, sweeping electronics equipment into a sack, and raping his wife.

dood, all the criminals n thugz wait for this cnn report every year to see where the least amount of competition is at. then they move there. so newton's in trouble.

and how is it possible that stl is worse that GARY? detroit is dangerous just driving through- all of it. there wasn't a safe place at all as far as i recall. stl is bad on the east side, but all the rest is fine. well, the north is kinda bad too.

I'm kind of surprised Richmond didn't make the list, with it's excessively high murder rate and all. I guess that a lot of the other types of crimes must be significantly lower than those in the cities listed, but in terms of murders, I think only DC and Detroit surpass Richmond. From the stats I saw, Camden doesn't even come close, though they seem to rape people like it's their job up there, so that might explain it.

tom is the karate master badass lawyer dungeon master gun nut guy. he's awesome.

ADAM is the retardo hypermasculine scoped shotgun SPORTS husband guy. tom made fun of his scoped shotgun.

it's easy to remember if you follow my rule of thumb:

People named Adam tend to be douchebags.

this is unfair, I guess, but out of the fourteen or fifteen Adams I've met and remember in my life, EVERY SINGLE ONE EXCEPT FOR ONE has been a tard.

(nause is kind of ruining my rule!)

I don't judge people as tards just because I've found out they're named Adam, but when they do something assholey, I often go "Bingo. Should've known."

I need to meet at least ten awesome Adams and no more douchey ones to change my mind. I don't think that's going to happen.